Whole and half beeves are available at $5/pound. You can arrange to have them delivered within approximately 200 miles of Monterey, Virginia.
Quarter beeves are available at $5.50/lb.
About that meat:
Whole, half and one-quarter beeves have the same general percentages of meat:
- Luxury cuts (filet mignon, sirloin tip, Delmonico) 15%
- Marinating cuts (London broil, flat iron & hanger steaks) 12%
- Roasts (cut 2.5-3 lbs.–rump, chuck, shoulder) 10%
- Burger, cube steaks, stew meat 55%**
- Ribs & soup bones 8%
- WHOLE BEEF* — from 480 to 580 pounds at $5/lb.
- BEEF HALVES*–from 240 to 290 pounds at $5/lb.
- BEEF QUARTERS*–from 120 to 145 pounds at $5.50/lb
When buying a half or whole, you can customize your order…
- select how thick your steaks are cut, bone-in/boneless, any thickness
- tell us how you want your roasts prepared, bone-in/boneless; any average weight
- if you want your ground beef to be 85% or 90% lean
- or whether your ground beef is packaged in 1, 1.5 or 2 pound chubs
When buying a quarter, your order will consist of
- 1 1/4 inch boneless steaks
- Boneless roasts weighing about 3 pounds each
- either 85% or 90% lean ground beef (your choice)
- either 1, 1.5 or 2 pound chubs of burger (your choice)
Contact Caroline Smith at (540) 499-2879 or firstname.lastname@example.org to place an order.